Burnaby, British Columbia Travel Agent
Certified Counselor-Cruise and Tour Specialist
I have specialized in luxury leisure travel, cruises, and corporate travel for over twenty years.
Wherever you might want to travel, I will guide you through the trips best suited to you. My first compulsion is always my clients interests!
It's imperative to me that you get exactly the trip or holiday you are hoping for. Here are some way I stand out:
- I pride myself on finding creative solutions to any travel problems and answers to your questions.
- I can give you specific recommendations based on my knowledge and experience.
- Each client is different and unique, so I take the time to make sure I understand what you are trying to achieve in your travels.
- I offer perspectives and recommendations that can't be be found online.
- My clients know I am there for them to help handle any situation that may arise and keep their vacation moving!
I grew up with a family work ethic of "work hard." That might mean anything from dealing with red tape to specific travel industry rules. I will go the extra mile to ensure your travel goes smoothly before, during and, after you return.
Not only have I traveled extensively, but I am also a Certified Travel Counselor. I believe in the value of providing you with every possible advantage from both training and life experience.
#1)Thanks again Valerie for doing such a great job as everything went so smooth. We are already thinking were we will go next,
Ciao ciao Gail and Pio
#2)I am by no means an easy client - I like unusual destinations, I will routinely change my plans and flight times on a whim, and Valerie takes this all in stride and does what I want in a timely manner and with a smile on her face
#3)Welcome – you are a stress saver par excellence!
#4)We had a wonderful trip. You did an excellent job at organizing our trip. Congratulations. When you get a minute, call me as I would like to discuss the trip with you. Regards...Jim