Adventure, Wellness and Development Travel Wizard
Big smiles to be at Chernobyl, Ukraine (July 2016)
My experience in travel has spanned nearly a decade, and what I am best known for is adventure, unusual destinations, health and wellness, and luxury travel. But truly, I’m looking to help any travellers who are looking for unique and authentic experiences.
I am a graduate of Dalhousie University where I earned a BA International Development. My academic interest in sustainable tourism, and tourism as development, is what started me in the direction of travel.
In addition to speaking English & French, and musings in other languages too, I have also travelled to many destinations including: Andorra, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Iran, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Morocco, the Netherlands, Romania, Seychelles, Singapore, Spain, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States.
When I’m not buzzing around the world, my home base is in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. In June 2017, I will be off on my next adventure to Madagascar. Look out lemurs, I’m going to take lots of pictures!
I love to work with clients and professionals. Some of my specialties would include:
- All airfare including business class, round the world, and obscure destinations
- Custom groups (health, yoga, education, retreats, fundraisers, etc..)
- Executive and development travel
- Custom touring and itineraries – anything ranging from hotels, day tours, train tickets, etc… Let’s build your ideal holiday together!
- Small group adventures
- Retiree and senior travel, including longstays
- Authentic and sustainable travel
- Inbound travel to Nova Scotia, and Canada as a whole
What on earth are you waiting for? Let’s make your trip dream a reality!
My Areas of Expertise