Certified Travel Counsellor
A lifelong traveller and long-time travel blogger, I became a travel agent after organizing a family vacation involving a large group. Seeing how complex travel planning could be, I realized that with my organizational skills and travel experience, I could help so many others plan smooth and successful trips.
I am now a full-service agent offering itinerary planning services for those who don't have time or inclination to spend on organizing their vacations, but who still want a personalized and customized travel experience — helping independent adventurers plan the perfect, stress-free trip.
As a Certified Travel Counsellor, I am devoted to providing my clients with the best travel experience possible. Local clients benefit from in-person service without having to displace themselves — I make house calls! And, all clients enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that every detail has been taken care of — from visa and vaccination requirements to packing tips and much, much more.
Committed to keeping up with current trends and new developments, my knowledge of the travel industry is constantly growing, as I increase my knowledge of travel products through supplier and destination certification courses.
General Licenses & Certifications:
- Travel Agency Operations (Humber College)
- Tour Specialist (Humber College)
- Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO) Travel Counsellor license
- Certified Travel Counsellor (Association of Canadian Travel Agencies)
- Government of Canada Safe Travel Planner
- Orlando Travel Academy graduate
- Aussie Specialist
- Air Canada Expert
- Manuversity (Manulife)
- Special Needs Group Certified Accessible Travel Advocate
- College of Disney Knowledge graduate
- Universal Orlando Resort Specialist
- Globus & Cosmos Specialist
- Globus Tour Expert
- Monograms Booking Agent
- Commodore, Princess Academy
- Master of Adventure, Royal Caribbean
Norwegian Cruise Line Master Specialist
- AmaWaterways Specialist
- Avalon Waterways Specialist
- American Queen Steamboat Company Certified Agent
- Rocky Mountaineer Specialist
- European Rail Expert
I have been on numerous family vacations, including with my young nieces and nephews, and know how complicated travelling with children can be. I have backpacked in South America, Canada, and Australia, and lived in South Korea for a year. I've travelled independently, been on escorted/guided tours, and stayed at all-inclusive resorts. In addition, I've had travel companions with special needs, and can relate to the challenges involved in planning accessible travel.
- Canada: Maritimes, British-Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Québec
- United States: New York, Florida
- Dominican Republic
- South Korea
- Hiking and backcountry backpacking
- Fine art, theatre, and literature
- Nature and wildlife
- History and museums
- Responsible and sustainable tourism
- Local vegetarian food
Affiliated with Nexion Canada, ULC:
100-235 N. Centre Rd., London, ON N5X 4E7
HQ: (519) 660-6966
My Areas of Expertise
CERTIFICATES & AWARDS
Amazing Disney trip!
The most memorable Disney World vacation.
Very great trip
Best level or service
Any time I had a question she got back to me right away.