Cruise, All-Inclusive, Ireland & Hawaii Specialist
Where will your travel dreams take you?
I am fortunate to have travelled throughout my life. My first trip abroad was a four month excursion to England, France and Spain as an exchange student and I haven’t looked back since! I started ocean cruising 30 years ago and have enjoyed close to a dozen sailings both in the Caribbean and Mediterranean. I have enjoyed the Incentive Travel that I have assisted to organize the past 20 years and have travelled with groups to such exotic locations as
- Hong Kong
- Italy, Spain, Germany, Czech Republic
- Bermuda, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Costa Rica
- Arizona, California
- Nova Scotia, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia
With property in Florida, a time-share in Hawaii and family in Ireland, I have researched and enjoyed countless trips with our kids, to many wonderful destinations.
Whether its been
- walking Main St. USA, or flying through Space Mountain at Walt Disney World,
- driving the Road to Hana on Maui, or climbing Diamond Head Crater in Honolulu,
- pub crawling in Dublin or hiking the Ring of Kerry
I know that the planning I've always enjoyed, helped make these precious times with family some our most wonderful memories.
I have travelled extensively for business, some years spending over 175 days in the air, and
- have earned close to 2,000,000 Aeroplan miles &
- countless free flights on US airlines.
I know the cities and provinces of Canada very well and have enjoyed travel to many regions throughout The USA.
In addition to my personal travel experiences, I have studied many different facets of travel and am now a
- Certified Special Needs Travel Advisor
- Certified Air Canada Specialist
- Certified Graduate - Disney College of Knowledge
- Certified Uniworld River Cruise Specialist
- Certified Princess Cruise Specialist
- Certified CIE Tours Specialist - Ireland
- Certified CIE Tour Specialist - England, Scotland, Wales
- Certified Tauck Specialist
- Certified Dominican Republic Specialist
- Certified Cayman Islands Specialist
- Certified Sarasota, FL Specialist
- Certified Hawaiian Islands Specialist
But beyond my experience and expertise, I know that the most important promise I give to you is my commitment to always help in giving you the information you need to make informed travel decisions - such as
- How to avoid those long line-ups at Disney World or Universal Studios
- How to make sure your ship stateroom is not located right above a nightclub that doesn’t close until the early morning hours
- How you can enhance your European river cruise by travelling with a chef and shopping the local markets for tonight’s dinner
- How to choose the best All-Inclusive Caribbean resort for you, with the least amount of transfer time from an airport or one that allows you to also enjoy the amenities of a sister-resort
- How to make the most of a Hawaiian vacation by visiting more than one island, at very little extra cost
- How to get the most out of a trip to Ireland by travelling in June or September
I have enjoyed all of my own travel, been fortunate enough to help 100’s more explore the world and will be pleased to treat your vacation planning just as I treat my own. That is my commitment to you.
Allow me to help you make
TRAVEL MEMORIES,,, WELL PLANNED
My Trusted Travel Advisor is affiliated with Nexion Canada, ULC, 100-235 North Centre Rd. LONDON, ON N5X 4E7 HQ Phone 5196606966 Tico Reg # 1549342
My Areas of Expertise
Perfect Winter Sun Holiday
Steve listens to his clients and hears what their priorities are for their trip.
Steve works within a budget and delivers an itinerary tailored to his clients' requests.
Steve monitors his clients' trip progress during the trip to ensure the actual experience is what the client signed up for.
We recommend Steve's professional services with confidence and will work with him to plan our next holiday.
Thanks Tim, it was a real pleasure and a privilege to help you and Kimberley plan the perfect Mexican get-away. I am so glad to have helped you make Las Hadas Memories.. Well Planned!
Thank you Bob and Fran. It was an absolute pleasure helping you make Panama Canal Cruise Memories... Well Planned!
Best Travel Agent Ever!
Thanks Gail and Lee. I am so glad that your cruise was wonderful and thoroughly enjoyed helping you and the whole group make Cruise Memories... Well Planned!
100% - Travel Must have - Steve Cole
It really couldn’t of been a better experience.
We are so confident about the service that he has provided for us that we have already put out plans in place with him for our next trip in the fall.
I highly recommend Steve.
Thank you for the kind words, Kimberley! It has been, and continues to be a pleasure and a privilege to help you in making Travel Memories... Well Planned!
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!
Steve was knowledgeable, detailed and most of all patient — we changed our minds — often. From the start he listened closely about where & when we wanted to go; put together 5 possibilities in a well-organized, easy-to-understand package; listened some more about ‘issues’ we’d experienced in past trips; worked around those issues and presented the final comprehensive option — which we took immediately.
He then organized the entire trip for us — the flights (best seats ever), the Barbados Resort, the cruise, side tours off the ship, and even a list of things to take (like our passports — all the little details). He even negotiated room upgrades at the resort and on the ship.
Steve answered our questions, calmed our concerns, made himself available for more questions, and made great suggestions to make our trip even better. It was a pleasure working with him.
Thanks Bet, it was so fulfilling to research and book this for you and Dave. I am so pleased that I have been able to help you make Anniversary Travel Memories... Well Planned!
My Dream Cruise Made Better By Steve
Thanks Genevieve. I know how much this cruise and destination meant to you and I am so please that I was able to help you make wonderful Panama Canal Cruise Memories!
Thanks Jane. So sorry that you had to cancel your cruise but glad that your Trip Cancellation Insurance worked flawlessly. Looking forward to re-booking the cruise for you whenever it fits your schedule!
Thanks Beth. I look forward to being able to work with you on future vacations. It was a pleasure helping you and your family make Travel Memories... Well Planned!
Thanks, Leslie. Ireland is such a beautiful place to visit. It is a pleasure and an honor to help you make Travel Memories,,, Well Planned!!