Make the Most of your Future Cruise and Tour Credits
To ensure the safety of travelers, cruise lines and tour operators chose to cancel numerous sailings and tours scheduled from March through early summer. As a result, you may have received a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) or Future Tour Credit (FTC).
This is great news for those who are ready to travel the world again once it’s safe to do so. Your future travel credit has a monetary amount associated with it, which can be used towards a new cruise or tour booking. Many cruise and tour companies have even offered a credit for up to 25% more than the original value of the vacation, so you can get even more out of your future vacation.
A professional travel agent can help you make most of your future travel credit
- Travel agents can turn the additional value of your voucher into an upgraded room category, free shore excursion or other bonus amenities
- Travel agents understand each cruise line, hotel and tour provider’s future credit policies
- Travel agents know which companies are offering the best deals and discounts
If your sailing or vacation has been canceled recently:
- Talk to the agent you originally booked with to discuss options
- Or easily connect with any of our highly rated TL Network agents
- Find your future cruise or tour together
- Let your agent do the rest!